Thursday, April 25, 2013

Inequality

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. And now I just want to post a complaint:
When you become a mom, everything changes. You're life will never be the same. You focus is first and foremost the new little life you've brought into the world. Sure you'd love to do the things you used to, and try to fit that old life in with the new but really, that never works.
But for DAD! Well gosh darn it, his life is just the same as before!!! Still gets to sleep through the night, still gets to party, still goes out drinking after work...oh wait, one thing changes...his exhausted wife doesn't seem to want sex as much any more...I wonder why??
*grumblegrumble*
Whatever!
Kinda makes me wish I was a single mother! I seem to do everything anyway! I might have more time for myself alone!




Ok, rant over. I love my husband, I'm just tired and frustrated tonight.
Good night.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment