Friday, March 15, 2013

MIL

OMG my MIL is working my last nerve right now! She's been with me day today since 6am and I think I've had enough!! So over the passive aggressive sh*t! Trying to shove the notion down my throat that its because I don't have something to drink "something, anything" before I nurse that that's the reason baby gets gripe! Who made you a freaking doctor!!!
So I'm taking a night off tonight. Not even a full night, I'm taking some hours off, to lime with husband and have a few drinks. Baby has expressed milk. But I have to keep hearing her in the background "mummy can't feed you, mummy's having wine, you can't feed you tonight". Oh give me a break, don't make it out to be a big deal! Give me a freaking break! I'm not neglecting my child, I'm taking a couple drinks with my husband for the first time since before I knew I was pregnant, and baby has her bottle to drink...and later tonight she'll be tapping the tap once again. So get off my back with your passive aggressive mumblings!
Why are you still here anyway, shouldn't you be heading home?

Ok. Vent over.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment