Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life is kicking my ass


Life is kicking my ass these days!
I picked up a stomach bug yesterday, and spent the day either sitting on or hugging the porcelain throne. :( And today my stomach is in PAIN!

And I don't seem to be sleeping well, I keep trying to sleep while baby is sleeping, but can't. In fact, while she's up I keep trying to get her back asleep, struggling to stay awake myself, but the moment she's down...I don't seem to be able to sleep. And when I finally fall asleep, she wakes up!

And it seems nothing is going right with my application for National Insurance reimbursement. I keep trying to apply and they keep rejecting it, saying I'm missing this or that paperwork. And to make matters worse, I seemed to have lost all my original documents. Can't find my birth certificate, can't find my marriage certificate...no idea where all my papers have disappeared to! I'm normally so organized! Where is all my stuff?!? *sigh*

So in the meantime, National Insurance can't pay the half salary that they are supposed to, and so we have too little money to cover all the bills. Just 1 stress after the other. Not to mention the fact that I need to reimburse my Father-in-law for as much of the $40,000 he paid for my C-section. And I have a maxed out $45,000 credit card. And I'm still trying to get $4000 that I still owe my OB for the delivery. I am so poor! Things are ridiculous. I'm so depressed over these money issues. I don't know how things will ever get better, they just seem worse and worse every day.

I had tried a little retail business on the side, but that never worked out, just left me with a loan to pay off and inventory I can't seem to get rid of.

Things are just so depressing.

All I can do is try to be strong for my little one.

I have no idea how to fix things though. All I can do is prayer, and take 1 step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment