Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hugs

I’m not very good with finding time to post, sorry. This little one has me so busy that when I finally get ME time, all I want to do it relax. I guess the truth is that I DO have the time to post, I just choose to do otherwise :-(
Not that anyone is reading right now anyway, but it's still a nice thought that my thoughts and feelings are floating out there in Cyberspace.
That's a lie, it's actually a scary thought...It scare me still to be so open. But then I comfort myself by remembering that no one is really reading anyway lol :-)




Anyway, something so wonderful happened that I just had to share.
I got my first genuine love-hug last Saturday 8th Feb. It was bedtime, and we had just gone into the bedroom, turned off the lights, and I was holding her and walking to the bed when she reached her 2 arms around my neck, lay her head on my chest and hugged me. It was the sweetest thing in the world. It was completely all her, all genuine and unprovoked/requested and just about the absolute best thing in the world.
As mummy, I don’t seem to get as many hugs and kisses as others like daddy and sister, so this was just such a wonderful affirmation that she loves me (not that I ever doubted) and knows how important I am in her world.
Oh! And after that hug, she rested her head on my chest for a while too. She’s too sweet, my little angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment