Monday, May 6, 2013

Couch Husband

Baby's over 14 weeks old and my husband still won't sleep in the bedroom with us. The bugger was complaining today how sleeping on the couch has his back hurting and I tried to convince him to come back to our bed, but he's sleeping on the couch outside again. I miss him. I know he is a light sleeper though and its hard for him to fall back asleep when he wakes up...but she doesn't wake up often, usually just once. And a weekend is the perfect time to come back to the bed, cause if anything, he won't have to wake up early for work. I hope he comes back soon. Although I must admit I like having the bed to myself and can bring LO onto it to snuggle and fall back to sleep in the morning.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Husband has started sleeping in our bed again...sometimes. He slept the night before my first day at work. That was so sweet because I was so sad, it was great to have him there. Now...it's hit or miss. Sometimes he sleeps with me. Sometimes he sleeps just half the night, and sometimes not at all. BUT it's an improvement, so I won't complain...much.

    ReplyDelete