Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Back out to work

So Maternity Leave is done and I'm back out to work today. I had to leave her with my mom. It wasn't too awful, I guess I've been preparing mentally for so long that by this morning I had accepted the inevitable. Although, I have to admit, I shed some silent tears on my pillow last night.
It's after 10am now and I'm in a toilet stall at work expressing milk, lol! So far so good.
......
Ok, it's now 3:30 and I'm back in the bathroom expressing again! Went to my mom's at lunchtime to see and nurse baby. She was sleeping though :-( Which actually worked out ok cause I got a chance to eat lunch first then eventually work her up to nurse. I got to love her up a little then it was back to work! I'm still doing ok. Just less than an hour and I can go get her!!
......
It's 10:17pm and I about to jump into bed. I'm exhausted! Picked her up, and since nursed like 5 times since then. Poor thing hardly drank from her bottle at all today and just wants to nurse and cuddle. I love her, I'm so sorry she had a hard day! And I hate having to put her through it again tomorrow! My poor baby! Too. Exhausted. To. Write. More...zzzzzzzzz
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment