Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Brilliant Dream

I had an amazing, refreshing dream last night. But I can't exactly share it was anybody L So I'm sharing with you J

 

The setting was a cruise ship. Initially in the dining room or lounge area. And apparently I decided to get back together with my ex. So it starts with him being very happy we've gotten back together, and we sit together and are liming with friends. And as we are sitting there and he's talking, just hearing him reminds me about all the things I dislikes about him, and sitting there I realise there is no way I can do this.

 

Then I bounce up another Ex. And we are so glad to have gotten back together! But I'm still with the other guy. So me and second-ex are all in love again, and I go to first-ex and explain, sorry, but this just can't work out between us. And he's pissed and crushed of course (all of this is taking place within the same day), and his friends are pissed, and true to life, some of his friends hate me, and some realise that it's for the best, and support me and promise to still be a friend.

 

So now I'm with second-ex. And things are wonderful…for a while, until I remember all the reasons I couldn't stay with him, moodiness, bi-polar behaviour, etc. But what in the world was I supposed to do? I just left first-ex for him, and could I really just leave second-ex now?

And then the realisation hit me…Husband! I have a wonderful, loving husband! Better than both these guys! This was all just a silly dream!! And I woke up happy and in love with my husband asleep next to me. Warm fuzzy feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment